Use Of The Site
You may not use the Site in any improper or unlawful manner or in breach of any legislation or licence that applies to you.
Except as expressly permitted, you agree that when using the Site you will not:
- publish, post, upload, store, distribute or disseminate any unlawful, defamatory, infringing, obscene, harmful, confidential, libellous, hateful, or otherwise illegal material or information or anything which might constitute a criminal or civil offence;
- upload files or other data that contain software or other material which are the intellectual property rights of any third party or which are protected by rights of privacy or publicity of any third party without having received all necessary consents; or
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other software or programs that may interfere with or damage the operation of the Site or any other computer.
You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions that we may give you from time to time regarding the use of the Site.You are responsible for obtaining (at your own cost) all necessary equipment and telecommunications services required to access and use the Site.
You are responsible for ensuring that no one uses your equipment to access the Site without your permission.
We will be entitled to assume that anyone who accesses the Site using your equipment has your permission to do so and you will be liable for any Charges or any other costs, liabilities or damages that may be incurred by any such person.
Competitions & Prize Draws
From time to time it may possible to enter competitions or prize draws through the Site. There may be additional terms and conditions applicable to those competitions or prize draws. Where additional terms apply you will be notified of that fact and given an opportunity to read those terms and conditions before you enter the competition or the prize draw.
You may view, download and print any materials and information made available to you through the Site subject to the following conditions:
- the material and information may only be used for your personal and non-commercial purposes;
- the material and information shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium without written permission of Phil McIntyre Entertainments Ltd.;
- the material and information may not be modified or altered in any way;
- the material and information may not be distributed or sold to any third party;
- you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material or the information.
We do not give you any rights in relation to Intellectual Property Rights in any product or service that you purchase from or via the Site. The term “Intellectual Property Rights” shall be taken to mean all patents, registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks, domain names, registered designs and design rights, copyright (including such rights in computer software and databases), database rights and moral rights (in each case for the full period thereof and extensions, revivals and renewals thereof), applications for the foregoing and the right to apply for any of the foregoing anywhere in the world, and all similar rights anywhere in the world including those subsisting in inventions, designs, drawings and computer programs.
Warranties & Disclaimers
We will exercise all reasonable skill and care in providing the Site. We obtain some materials and information provided on the Site from third party partners and so we are not able to guarantee the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any such materials or information.
This Site contains links to websites and microsites operated by third parties that are not under our control and are provided to you for your convenience only. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this Site or any services that they may provide. Without limiting the foregoing, these sites are in no way approved, vetted, checked or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the content, accuracy, compliance with relevant laws or accessibility of any information, data, advice or statements or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. If you choose to access a website beyond our control, you do so at your own risk. In addition, use of any such third party website or microsite may be subject to your acceptance of additional terms and conditions.
Limitation Of Liability
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- any loss suffered by you as a result of your reliance on any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us to you;
- any other liability that cannot be so limited or excluded at law.
Subject to the above, you agree that we shall not be liable for:
- any indirect loss, claim or damage, or any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost savings or loss or corruption of data); or
- any loss of profit (whether direct or indirect), whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
- any use of this Site or its contents;
- any failure or delay in the use of any component of the Site or any service including, without limitation, any unavailability of the Site or the services irrespective of duration of any period of unavailability; or
- any use of or reliance upon any information, material, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Site, in all cases even if we have been forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Due to the inherent risks of using the internet, we cannot be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or any other property when using or browsing the Site. The downloading or other acquisition of any materials or information through the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or acquisition of any such materials
Some goods or services may differ slightly from the description or appearance on the Site. Please check the delivered product/service immediately on receipt because we will not be held responsible for any subsequent loss or destruction.
We will notify you of any such claims or proceedings and keep you informed as to the progress of such claims or proceedings.
- you commit any breach of any term of this Agreement; or
- you commit a material breach of these Terms; or
- we choose to so terminate in our sole discretion.
Third Party Rights
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.